Phân tích kỹ thuật từ A đến Z
The must-have handbook of investors who love and use technical analysis
18.8cm x 23.5cm | Number of pages : 382 | Form: Paperback
Technical analysis from A to Z is not only a bedside book but also a treasure of knowledge with a full range of tools and indicators, well designed and presented, easy to understand, to help investors. has a comprehensive and systematic view of technical analysis and its application to improve investment performance.
The book is considered one of the best works on technical analysis in history and is also an encyclopedia from basic to advanced, meeting the needs of both novice and novice investors. former. The book is written by author Steven B. Achelis, founder and former president of Equis International Inc. - The world's leading provider of investment analysis software and services.
Author Steven B. Achelis is considered an experienced trader and investment analyst. He has written numerous articles on timing the stock market and is also the author of The Market Indicator Interpretation Guide. In addition, he is also an excellent programmer and author of many investment analysis software, including MetaStock - one of the best-selling technical analysis software by many leading experts (Greg. Morris, John Murphy...) use.
The book is copyrighted by Vietstock, published from The McGraw Hill Companies - A company specializing in providing information, knowledge, and analytical reports in the fields of economics, finance, education with subsidiaries such as Standard & Poor's, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Indices, … Since its publication, Technical Analysis from A to Z has become one of the Best Selling books on investment analysis in the market today.
Author: Steven B. Achelis | Reprint: 5th
Number of pages: 392 | Format: Paperback | Dimensions: 18.8cm x 23.5cm
Cover price: 280,000 VND
PART 1 - INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- Suitable for investors who are starting to approach technical analysis.
- Accurately present basic concepts and terminology such as technical analysis concepts, price parameters, chart types, support and resistance, trends, moving averages, indicators, and strategies…
PART 2 - DETAILS
- Suitable for those who are using technical analysis.
- Concise explanation of 105 indicators and trading tools from Absolute Breadth Index to Zig Zag. Each indicator is detailed with an introduction, usage, illustrative examples and calculation.
APPENDIX - COMMONLY USED INDICATORS
- 5 indicators are commonly used today such as MACD Histogram, Moving Average Ribbon, StochRSI, RMO, SwingTrader.
How to buy
Direct: 81/10B Ho Van Hue, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC (office hours)
VND 280,000/book + book delivery fee (by post)
- Delivery fee for books in HCMC area: 15,000 VND/book
- Delivery fee for books to other provinces: 25,000 VND/book
2. Provide the address to receive the book here: Register
3. Vietstock confirm: By email or phone
4. Post office delivers books within 2-4 days (HCMC area), 7-10 days (other provinces)
Note: Vietstock does not support COD payment yet
- Account holder: CONG TY TNHH TRUYEN THONG TAI CHINH VIET
- Account number: 0371003963337
- Bank: Vietcombank - Tan Dinh branch – Ho Chi Minh city
- Transfer content: Full name_Phone number_Book A-Z
- Note: The transfer fee paid by customers
- Tel: (84.28) 3848 7238 - Ext: 102
- Hotline: 0908 16 98 98
- Email: email@example.com